Tell some specific application examples.
- Real Estate sales and rentals. Imagine your clients doing a full walk-thru of your listing while you are asleep. They can send you a deposit via PayPal if they are ready to buy. Wouldn't that be a nice email to wake up to? Likewise, if they are not interested in that property, they won't bother you. They will self-select the properties in which they are interested. Here are some good examples:
Home #22 Home #265
- Travel Destinations. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a thousand pictures. Inspire your client with videos. OurVideoSite has lots of examples of Travel Destination videos showing Real People having Real Fun. Just click on the Browse page and explore!
- Differentiate your business! Here's how a local Dentist stands out on the web:
Hornell, NY Dentist uses video to educate patients:
Brushing and flossing X-Rays Placing Novocaine Invisalign invisible braces
- Company contests. For instance, a Cruise Line can hold a contest asking their clients for their best cruise videos. Prizes are awarded as the Cruise Line sees fit (free trip, upgrades, onboard credits, etc). The company now has a library of User-generated content to help in a web-wide marketing campaign. Company-appropriate key words are inserted before the videos are distributed. For zero production costs and $10 per video distribution and hosting, any brand name company can increase their online presence and SEO quickly and legitimately. This is not spoofing the search engines, this is generating multiple site instances of high quality content. OurVideoSite will be happy to set up a special sub section of the site for this type of campaign. Contact us with your requests.
- Hotel room differentiation. Hotels all look the same in words, and pretty similar in pictures. Some hotels are more expensive than others. Would people have an easier time deciding on one hotel brand over another if they could see what the room looks like, and hear it described? How about the room(s) with a view? What about the qualities of the surrounding area? A video walk thru is more appealing than those distorted mute fisheye lens views you sometimes get. Bill Marriott, for instance, could invite all 3,000 of his properties to use the OurVideoSite service to promote the benefits of each Marriott property in a keyword-laden video. This video would be unique to the property, produced in a manner only possible by the team on the ground. Mr. Marriott is the referring party, and can donate his 2 x 25% commission to any of the environmental conservation projects or other green initiatives in which he is heavily involved. The individual property invests a really small amount of money to keep their videos embedded on Marriott.com, as well as all across the internet. It's win/win.