I suggest you ...

Tell how much I make.

Full disclosure: It is best for you to make many people aware of this service. Since it's a two level commission structure, it is true that the more people you refer, and the more people they refer, the more commission credit you will receive. You receive a 25% referral commission whether it's from someone you directly referred or from someone they referred. One credit currently costs $10.

25% of $10 sounds like $2.50, but there are Paypal costs involved. When someone buys a credit, Paypal charges 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction. That means OurVideoSite receives $9.41. 25% of $9.41 is $2.35. When OurVideoSite sends you your $2.35, Paypal will again take 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction. Bottom line: Once your direct or indirect referral source uses a credit, you will receive $1.98 per video per month.

Well, you will receive a bit more if there is more than one video on which you are receiving commission, because part of PayPal's fees are $0.30 per transaction, even if you are being paid commission on multiple videos. We're working on a improving the system to give you the option of receiving your commission check only after a certain goal has been achieved. For instance, if you decided, it would be only after you have accumulated $20, $50 or $100 that you would get paid. If you are ok with $0.37 of your $2.35 commission going to PayPal (netting you $1.98), that's ok. Eliminating those $0.30 per transaction fees results in a total of $3.20 to PayPal on a $100 commission (netting you $96.80). A much smaller percent in fees goes to PayPal if you wait a while.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)